Started from the bottom
Now we’re here
HEYHEYHEY THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT
In the United States:
this is unbelievably true
Can u believe there are plants that are illegal
Can you believe there is love that is illegal
can you believe it’s not butter
the fact that Tumblr can fit weed, bestiality and diary products all into one post doesn’t even phase me anymore
i really dont think they meant bestiality
"Some women are lost in the fire. Some women are built from it."
This is like so simple but so cool…
"1. Don’t sleep with that boy. He will never speak to you again. He’s not interested in what you have to say or what you like to read, he wants your body. He will make you feel worse.
2. Don’t pour your heart out to a friend you think cares. If they seem too good to be true, then they probably don’t.
3.Stay away from toxic websites. You don’t need facebook.
4. Don’t try to kill yourself.
5. Save your money. Save for when you are 18 and you have your license and you can finally get away. You won’t get far with $50.
6. People love you. It may just not be who you expect.
7. There are days when you think you miss the sadness. You don’t. As soon as it comes back, you remember why you wanted it to go. Let it stay away.
8. Don’t try to kill yourself.
9. It may seem like a worthwhile investment to not eat. It’s not. It will kill you. It will tear you apart.
10. Don’t tear yourself apart.
11. Don’t let anyone else tear you apart.
12. He loves you, don’t let him go.
13. Don’t try to kill yourself.
14. When it gets hard, keep going. There are people who say that they will be there for you at all hours, but will not pick up your phone call at 6pm. But there are also people who never utter a word to you, but would drive to you at 3am to stop you taking those pills. I’m sorry that I was not either of them.
15. Don’t try to kill yourself
16. I’m proud of you."
ask any teenager what type of music they listen to and 99 percent of the time they’ll say ‘anything but country’
what’s cooler than being cool?
using your turn signal
turn right turn right turn right turn right turn right turn right turn right turn right turn right turn right turn right turn right turn right turn right turn right turn right
Thus, the logic of the feminist argument to “Teach men not to rape” is revealed.
Yes because it’s such a radical notion to expect rapists to control themselves.
Uh, we do tell thieves not to rob, though. We actually spend a lot of energy teaching kids that stealing is wrong. We keep trying to teach them it’s wrong through their teens and adult years.
And when someone gets robbed? Cops don’t ask them if their front door was locked. They don’t ask them if they invited the thief into their house and maybe said the thief was free to take things before changing their mind the next day. And this is true even though sometimes people do get robbed by folks they invite in under false pretenses.
Cops and lawyers and judges don’t work together to make people who get robbed feel like shit for not installing extra security systems or putting bars on their windows. They don’t use people’s former history of inviting neighbors in and letting them borrow stuff to argue that they had no right to expect someone to respect their property. The media doesn’t talk about how the thief’s promising life was ruined by their victim’s decision to prosecute.
Your metaphor is bad and you should feel bad.